Looking back on this year…
2020 has been a year, to say the least. Although there have been moments of sadness, disappointment, let-down and confusion, there have also been so many wonderful memories made this year! I’m so grateful for all of the time I spent with my family, my dog, grandparents & friends, plus a trip my family took with my best friend’s family over the summer. This year, more than ever, our country has come together and learned that we are stronger together! As the year comes to an end, I’d love to look back on some of my favorite purchases/things I got this year, some of my favorite memories, a recap of each season, my personal goals & some words of wisdom headed into the new year!
my favorite purchases/finds of 2020…
I’ve had the chance to work with so many brands this year…
my favorite memories of 2020…
As I said previously, through all of the craziness 2020 has thrown at us, it’s been a year we will never forget! I’ve made some of my best memories this year & am so grateful for the times I’ve spent with loved ones!
Jan – March:
- rang in the new year in La Quinta
- traveled to Georgetown, DC & met Mr. Vice President
- had so much fun planning/attending winter formal with my friends
- beach picnics with my best friends after school
- started my blog!
April – June:
- spent Memorial Day weekend with good friends in La Quinta
- Mother’s day brunch/croquet party to celebrate my wonderful mama
- a socially distanced Easter
- finished online school
- played lots of golf
- my best friend & I started our own socially distanced summer camp
July – September:
- traveled to Texas (read all about my trip here)
- had the best trip ever at Bass Lake with my best friend & her family
- started my Jr. year of highschool
- had the cutest beach sunset picnic with my best friends to celebrate my birthday
- turned 16
- kayaking/paddle boarding adventures
October – December:
- spent Halloween in…you guessed it – La Quinta!
- fall movie night with girlfriends
- golf tournament with grandparents on Halloween – won award for best costume!
- virtual Charity League luncheon
- hike/brunch to celebrate my best friend’s 17th birthday
- outdoor light shows/beach picnics/hot cocoa
- Christmas at home
- & back to La Quinta for a quiet Thanksgiving!
my goals for 2021…
- get into my dream college! I’m not going to reveal exactly what/where college that is, but if all goes according to plan you will know soon enough!!
- continue to grow my blog, work with more brands & keep making connections
- make more time for myself, take more time for self care, rest & beauty
- travel more often & see new places (when it’s safe to do so of course!)
- save/invest more $$$
- get more exercise/eat healthier, but also have FUN cooking healthy dishes!
my 2021 wishlist/items I’d love to buy…
to wrap it up…
I hope you and yours have a safe, happy, healthy & loving start to 2021! It’s going to such a great year everyone!