Hi everyone! Welcome back to the blog. I’m so excited to share one of my new favorite recipes – I made it 2 nights ago for dessert and my family loved it! Bonus points for being healthy & naturally sweet 😉
• 1 cup of granola (I use Trader Joe’s Toasted Coconut Granola)
• 3 Graham Crackers
• Yogurt (I use Fage Greek yogurt)
• Strawberries (you could probably use other berries if you wanted)
• Mini muffin tin
1. Crush graham crackers into a fine dust – place about 3 crackers into a large plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into a fine dust
2. Combine 1 cup of granola with the crushed graham crackers
3. Add a dollop of yogurt – just enough to make the mixture a bit moist – but not so much that it’s runny.
4. Place the mixture into the mini muffin tins, filling them 1/2 way.
5. In a blender combine 12-16 cut and washed strawberries with 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Add a bit of honey and blend!
6. Pour the mixture on top of the granola mixture in the tins.
7. Freeze for 1.5 – 2 hours (it just depends on your freezer)
8. Enjoy! They are so yummy & healthy too 🙂
Thanks for reading and if you make this recipe, let me know how it turns out!